martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

DIVINE WATCHMAKER


DIVINE WATCHMAKER

With rhythm and cadence
My exalted Watchmaker
Swings
The swing of my breath.
His soft compass
Consoles my being
Appeases a longing
To feel the Supreme.

Tick, tack, tick, tack
Second by second
Kindness of the Adored
Lovingly enlivens Time
And bequeaths me breath.

Tick, tack, tick, tack
An impulse of life
Comes and goes, comes and goes
To the swing of time
Yin, yang, yin, yang
For the love of the Supreme
It comes and goes, comes and goes.

I yearn and implore;
It is my greatest desire,
To feel I am in the hand
Of the Watchmaker I adore.

Like a pendulum
It comes and goes, comes and goes
The swing of my breath
Like a tick, tack, tick, tack
The swerve I inhale.

His Kindness fills me
His rhythm enchants me
To appreciate the second
Is to enjoy the moment
And to love his cadence
Is my great indulgence
My pleasure and legacy
From the Lofty Watchmaker.

No hay comentarios: